SEND US YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS:
Feel free to contact us using the form below
with any of your comments or questions.
We will respond quickly.
Definitions of contact on the Web:
- close interaction; “they kept in daily contact”; “they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings”
- the act of touching physically; “her fingers came in contact with the light switch”
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; “litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid”
- the physical coming together of two or more things; “contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull”
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; “he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor”
- liaison: a channel for communication between groups; “he provided a liaison with the guerrillas”
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; “they forget to solder the contacts”
- a communicative interaction; “the pilot made contact with the base”; “he got in touch with his colleagues”
- reach: be in or establish communication with; “Our advertisements reach millions”; “He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia”
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- touch: be in direct physical contact with; make contact; “The two buildings touch”; “Their hands touched”; “The wire must not contact the metal cover”; “The surfaces contact at this point”
BLOGS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Your message has been sent.